Pages

Thursday 1 May 2014

Things Today

     It is so nice here right now! It feels like summer. Gracie was on my bed from 7:30 am to 6:45 this evening. I'm not kidding. She's never left! I did my Math in the garden this morning.

     I had to go to the doctor today. The waiting is the worst part for me. It seemed like hours waiting in the front room. I looked around the room wondering why everyone else was sitting here. I couldn't keep my hands still. Finally, someone came and said my name. I quickly glanced over at my Dad and he motioned for me to stand up. We got up and were led down a seemingly long hallway. We went into a room and sat in the chairs there. My Dad tried to reassure me, but I couldn't seem to keep my heart from going crazy. Time was crawling. To make it worse, the clock had a loud tick and then a tick you can't even hear. That made it seem even slower. Suddenly, the door opened and my heart jumped. Then everything went fast. We only went to pick something up, anyway.

     This evening was good. It was soooo summery! I was out on the grass crocheting. And now it's time for me to settle down and then get ready for bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment