Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Animal Things

     When we first bought our house we did a lot of renovations because it is about 90 years old. We are doing more now. There is a lot of banging and noise, and that is kind of hard for me because I'm homeschooled and I'm home a lot. Me and my Mom are going to get out of the house later.
     Gracie and Gibby don't like the noise. Last night me and my sister decided to look for Gracie and see how she was. We looked all over the house, the yard, and down the street. After we didn't find her, we were kind of freaking out. Then we were sitting on my bed and I was singing in my baby voice (that's how I usually talk to cats) asking her to come back. Just then, Gracie walked out from under my bed! We got really excited.
Gracie is under my bed again along with a lot of stuff I don't really use now. :)

Later:

     Last night I found a bunny! I suddenly froze and whispered, "It's a bunny!"





No comments:

Post a Comment