Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

My Yummy Smoothie Recipe

     I love making smoothies with things from our garden, and I will give you my favorite recipe!

What you will need:

Raspberries
Kale
Milk
Banana

     If you want the smoothie to be nice and cold, either the raspberries or the banana will have to be frozen. We still have raspberries in the freezer from last year, so I will use those. I'm also using a few of the raspberries that I picked today. (I have lactose free milk because I'm lactose intolerant :( ) The kale makes it really good for you and you can't even taste it! I used one big leaf but you can use two small ones.


Step 1: Rinse, rip, and put the kale in the blender.
Step 2: Peel and put the banana in the blender. You might need to cut it in half.
Step 3: Pour the desired amount of raspberries in the blender. Don't use too many.
Step 4: Pour some milk over the ingredients.
Step 5: Blend it all together. If it is kind of brown, add more raspberries. If it is too thick, add more milk.
Step 6: Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment