Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Cats and Odysseys

     Okay, first of all, you need to know that the school that my brother and sister go to is changing to another building somewhere else. They are getting rid of a lot of old stuff. My brother found some AIO's. They are tapes in a case that looks like it's for a VHS tape. Out of the six that should be in there, there are only four, and one is kind of wrecked, but that's okay. It took me a little bit to figure out how the tape thingy on my radio works, but I did after a while. I've listened to all of them. :)

     And now.... For cats!

Gracie and Gibby love laying in the sun


Gibby and Gracie nap time


This was really funny! I was writing in my journal and Gibby jumped up and laid on it. Then he had a nap. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment