Pages

Thursday 13 February 2014

The Forest

    This is a poem I wrote. I honestly think it's boring, but I have to say it for French, so I made it with simple, and easy to say words. I wrote a poem because I spent a really long time looking for one to say, but I couldn't find one.

The Forest

I went to the forest today,
And what I saw, I will say.
I saw the trees, young and old,
And a little stream, its water cold.
I saw the flowers in the sun,
And a rabbit, but only one.
I love the forest, all year round,
For there I hear a peaceful sound.


La Forêt

Je suis allé à la forêt aujourd'hui,
Et ce que j'ai vu, je vais dire.
J'ai vu les arbres, jeunes et vieux,
Et un petit ruisseau, son eau froide.
J'ai vu les fleurs au soleil,
Et un lapin, mais une seule.
J'aime la forêt, toute l'année,
Car il j'entends un bruit paisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment